Mint Choc Chip - Handmade Soy Wax Candle - 125g
Mint Choc Chip Fragrance Oil releases a delightful, edible smelling fragrance where lashings of sweet, Dark Chocolate are combined with fresh Mint Fondant and enriched by a touch of Sticky Toffee and Vanilla.
This soy wax candle is handmade & the container, labeling is fully recyclable.
• 20 to 25 hours of burn time
• Vegan & Cruelty-Free
• Reusable & Recyclable Metal Tin
• Phthalate Free Fragrances Oils
Frosting/Blooming - If you notice any type of crystallization around the container, do not worry, it is a natural reaction of soy wax, and it does not affect burning or scent in any way.
Why we use Soy Wax?
- Soy wax is made from soybeans, a natural, renewable source that is biodegradable. You can actually eat sox wax (but seriously, who would want to?)
- It is non-toxic and doesn’t contain the nasty chemicals that paraffin wax does.
- It burns cleaner and typically lasts longer than paraffin.
- Soy wax holds onto scent well, meaning you won’t get a hit of fragrance in the beginning and then nothing later. The scent is gradually released so you get a lovely sustained fragrance right to the bottom of the candle.
Good To Know:
Wick should be between 1/8-1/4 of an inch before lighting.
Burn for a minimum of 2 hours or until the wax pool reaches the edge of the candle
Place the candle in a safe area, never leave the candle unattended and burn for a maximum of 4 hours
How To Use
How To Use
Remember To Recycle
All the bags we use are compostable, labels and cardboard packaging can be fully recycled along with the aluminum bottles and tins which also can be reused.
The packaging peanuts we ship your order with can be dissolved in the sink with some water. The packing tape has no plastic and is made from paper so can be recycled alongside the box.